Seeking Speakers for iFLEX 2014
The Automotive Oil Change Association, representing 3,800 fast lube centers from all over the world, recently issued a call for speakers for its annual convention and industry-wide trade expo, the International Fast Lube Expo (iFLEX), taking place March 10-12, 2014, at the New Orleans Convention Center and the Hilton New Orleans Riverside.
If you have industry expertise and experience to share, consider presenting to a captive audience of fast lube owners and operators at iFLEX 2014.
Based on a recent survey of AOCA members, AOCA is specifically soliciting speakers for the following topics. Please consider submitting under the following categories:
• Lubricants and Transmission Fluids: Which products should be in your fast lube’s inventory today and tomorrow?
• Inventory Controls: How to manage the inventory in your fast lube shop to reduce costs and maximize profits.
• Customer Service: Creating loyalty in today’s customers for automotive services.
• Employee Motivation: How to motivate your employees to excel in today’s business environment.
• Marketing and sales strategies that will grow your business.
• “How-To” Tires: What does it cost to go into the tire business? What equipment, training and inventory do I need to be successful?
• “How-To” Brakes: What does it cost to go into the brake repair business? What equipment, training and inventory do I need to be successful?
• Finding the Right Mix: Balancing the number and value of services you offer.
You can apply to be a speaker by completing the submission form available at www.surveymonkey.com/s/iFLEX2014CFP by Monday, October 7, 2013. Potential speakers will be notified of their submission status by early November.
Please direct any questions or comments about the call for speakers to Ashley Brown at: email@example.com