September Saw More Stores for Valvoline
Valvoline started September off strong with yet another acquisition announcement that would add 31 franchised quick lube centers to its Canada market. These stores are to be rebranded, growing its 72 Great Canadian Oil Change centers to 103. Though the acquisition was announced, it was not complete as of the end of the month.
It did not take long for other announcements to begin rolling in. Another seven Valvoline locations were opened throughout the remainder of the month.
The latest openings include:
- September 7 – New company-owned VIOC in Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- September 17 – New Valvoline™ Express Care™ in Kingsville, Ontario
- September 24 – New VIOC in Uniondale, New York, by franchisee Galena Companies
- September 25 – New company-owned VIOC in Lewis Center, Ohio
- September 26 – New company-owned VIOC in League City, Texas
- September 27 – New VIOC in Draper, UT, by franchisee Superior Lube
- September 28 – New company-owned VIOC in Plain City, Ohio
A core element of Valvoline's strategy is to accelerate the growth of its industry-leading quick-lube model, which is all about delivering a quick, easy and trusted experience for every customer, every day.