What's a Book Grandpa?
“What’s a book Grandpa?” That seems like a fair question, I used to do book reviews in this space not that long ago. Now, I find myself searching and surfing my way across the web for knowledge and tips. I think I get more, more efficiently so I can get back to my game of choice. Here’s a list of my favorite links to things I’ve found on the web by category. Consider it a peek into my library.
· 10 Simple Marketing Tips for Small Businesses: http://bit.ly/J58QJ0
· 101 Free Small Business Marketing and Advertising Ideas, Tips and Tricks: http://bit.ly/1p0xUxn
· 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses with Limited Budgets: http://bit.ly/1pXrhg9
· Marketing Your Small Business for Dummies: http://bit.ly/1ezH7YQ
· Marketing 101: http://1.usa.gov/1WrIOj1
· 4 Tips to Help You Sell More in Retail, Backed by Science and Bob the Builder: http://bit.ly/1kcWMIe
· 8 Keys to Selling Auto Service: http://bit.ly/1OuCnZk
· 9 Ways to Get Better at Selling in Retail: http://bit.ly/1y6BOhr
· The 10 Essential Strengths of Front-line Retail Employees: http://bit.ly/U1CB2s
· Working Toward Customer Satisfaction: http://bit.ly/1jotb8x
· 21 Tips for Excellent Retail Customer Service: http://bit.ly/1M3fWuo
· 6 Advanced Small Business Tips to Improve Customer Service: http://sforce.co/1WrJjtl
· Daniel Yergin: http://bit.ly/1nwedop
I go back to these sites over and over again. The free content is plentiful and helpful. For more lube specific help, the National Oil & Lube News (www.noln.net) web archives are a great resource as is AOCA. I am available to host a training session in your market. It’s a fun and intensive program for you and your employees.
DAVID PRANGE is currently assistant to the chairman at Next Generation Mfg. He can be reached at 630.699.6813 or: email@example.com