Atuo Care Association Next Step Program Scholarship Winners Announced
The Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG) and the Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA), have announced the 2016 Auto Care Association Next Step Program honorees. Ten young industry professionals will receive $1,100 scholarships to attend the Auto Care Association Spring Leadership Days, May 5-7 at the Hyatt Regency in Bonita Springs, Fla.
The 2016 recipients are:
- Blake Buller, Parts Authority
- Cotter Collins, Standard Motor Products
- Mark Devlin, Cardone Industries
- Kelly Miencier, Auto-Wares
- Steve Nelson, tascosalesreps
- Valentine Oldham, Openbay
- Adam Redling, Babcox Media
- Ryan Stuver, CRP Industries/CRP Automotive
- Ruben Vazquez, Tenneco
- Olivia Whitehurst, Global Parts Distributors
The Next Step Program offers future leaders in the auto care industry opportunities to experience how the association and various aspects of the industry work.
“As young people become more connected and involved, they are more likely to build long-lasting careers in the auto care industry,” said Bill Hanvey, president and CEO, Auto Care Association. “Next Steppers will have the unique chance to participate in committee meetings and networking events with veteran industry leaders with the ultimate goal of future involvement and leadership.”