AAPEX Announces 2016 New Packaging Showcase Winners
AAPEX announced the winners of the 2016 New Packaging Showcase during an awards ceremony held at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
Tom Egan, vice president, Industry Services, PMMI – the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies – and Sean Riley, editor, Packaging Machinery Technology (PMT) magazine, judged this year’s entries in five categories. The 2016 New Packaging Showcase winners are:
• Environmental Impact: ADVICS North America, Inc., Copper- Free Ceramic Brake Pad
• Innovation: Factory Motor Parts, Splash Resealable Ice Melt Shaker Bags,
• Marketing: ITW Global Brands, Slime Pro-Series
• Performance: Gold Eagle Co., Start Your Engines!® Fuel System Revitalizer
• Protection: Gold Eagle Co., HEET Gas-Line Antifreeze Cap-less Compliant Bottle