None Injured in Fire in Bradford, PA

Order Reprints

				595ed2c556bba.image

No injuries were reported in a fire in a Seaward Avenue business in Bradford, PA last Wednesday at 8:55 p.m.

The state police fire marshal reported that a fire broke out at Amanda’s Car Care at 156 Seaward Ave. run by Dan Herbert, 52, of Bradford in a building owned by Christopher Magee, 44, also of Bradford.

Bradford City Police and Bradford City Fire Department assisted the fire marshal with the investigation.

After investigation, the origin of the fire was determined to have started on the interior side of the roof and was electrical in nature. The business, which was closed and unoccupied at the time, sustained damage that is estimated at $100,000.

This article and photo originally appeared on bradfordera.com

Related Articles

Fire Destroys College Station Oil and Lube Center, No Injuries Reported

Man Injured at Repair Shop, Transported to Tallahassee Hospital via Helicopter

One Injured in Truck, Vehicle Crash in West Dundee

You must login or register in order to post a comment.