AAPEX 2017 Buyers Select New Product Showcase Winners
AAPEX 2017 announced the winners of the New Product Showcase during an awards ceremony held Tuesday, Oct. 31, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas. AAPEX represents the $740 billion global automotive aftermarket industry and is taking place today through Thursday, Nov. 2.
AAPEX buyers determined the winning entries by voting electronically for their favorite products in eight categories. The New Product Showcase winners are:
- Accessories & General Merchandise: Armor All Protective Mats - RPM Drymate, Oil Spill Mat, Booth 5244,
- Appearance Chemicals & Car Care: Gold Eagle Co., 303 Metal Polish, Booth 3426,
- Automotive Lighting: Tiger Accessory Group, 24" LED Light Bar Kit with Remote, Booth 4250,
- Chemicals, Lubricants & Filters: J-B Weld Company, J-B Weld Plastic Bonder - Black, Booth 4526,
- Hard Parts: Federal-Mogul Motorparts, MOOG Complete Knuckle Assembly,Booth 3217,
- Safety: Remington Industries, Stryder UX Ratchet Straps, Booth 4238,
- Technology: Fuse5 Automotive Software, Fuse5 Automotive Software, Booth 3868,
- Tool & Equipment: ITW Global Brands, Slime Cordless Inflator, Booth 3418.
All entries are on display at AAPEX in the New Product Showcase, Level 2, Hall D+.
Entries also are featured on the AAPEX website, www.aapexshow.com, and on the AAPEX Mobile App, as well as in the AAPEX 2017 Product Plus magazine published by Babcox Media and sent to buyers after AAPEX.
For more details and photos of the award-winning new products, visit the AAPEX 2017 New Product Showcase Winners.
AAPEX is a trade-only event and is not open to the general public.
AAPEX 2017 features more than 2,200 exhibiting companies and 50-plus AAPEXedu sessions. Approximately 158,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from more than 140 countries are projected to be in Las Vegas during AAPEX and the SEMA Show.
AAPEX is co-owned by the Auto Care Association and the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA), the light vehicle aftermarket division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA). For more information, visit www.aapexshow.com or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. On social media, follow AAPEX at #AAPEX17.