Take 5 Oil Change Partners with Mid-American Conference To Drive Awareness in Northeastern Ohio
Take 5 Oil Change, North America’s fastest growing quick oil change service provider, has recently opened 36 locations in the Cleveland-Akron-Dayton area as part of its rapid expansion across the country. It now has some 300 stores in 16 states.
Take 5 Oil Change is partnering with the Mid-American Conference to share the Take 5 story with fans throughout the region and build awareness for the Take 5 Oil Change brand. This spring, they are joining the MAC for in-game activation and branding, contests and couponing at basketball and baseball tournaments, as well as branding at other spring sports. IMG, the multimedia rights partner of the MAC, negotiated the relationship.
“Take 5 Oil Change is all about delivering a fast break oil change experience and hitting a home run with our customers, so the partnership with the MAC basketball and baseball tournaments are a great way to build our brand awareness throughout the Cleveland-Akron-Dayton region,” said Summer Nunn, vice president of marketing for Take 5 Oil Change. “As the world’s fastest oil change, we’re excited to be associated with the fast action of the region’s most popular sporting events.”
The growing Take 5 Oil Change specializes in fast and convenient oil change services, while the driver waits in the comfort of their car and enjoys a complimentary beverage or bottled water. Take 5 Oil Change boasts drive-through oil changes that take an average of eight minutes and additional services including air filter replacement, wiper blade replacement and coolant exchanges.
Cleveland-Akron area locations include:
- 511 Avon Belden Rd., Avon Lake, OH, 44012
- 5235 Northfield Rd., Bedford Heights, OH, 44146
- 4310 W. 150th, Cleveland, OH, 44135
- 2100 Lee Rd., Cleveland Heights, OH, 44118
- 33707 Vine St., Willowick, OH, 44095
- 5191 Turney Rd., Garfield Heights, OH, 44125
- 20501 Euclid Ave., Euclid, OH, 44117
- 1476 W. 117th St., Lakewood, OH, 44107
- 7569 Mentor Ave., Mentor, OH, 44060
- 8725 Mentor Ave., Mentor, OH, 44060
- 17780 Bagley Rd., Cleveland, OH, 44130
- 28401 Lorain Rd., North Olmsted, OH, 44070
- 16910 Detroit Ave., Lakewood, OH, 44107
- 6119 Mayfield Rd., Mayfield Heights, OH, 44124
- 6668 Mayfield Rd., Mayfield Heights, OH, 44124
- 33300 Aurora Rd., Solon, OH, 44139
- 4021 Mayfield Rd., South Euclid, OH, 44121
- 16808 Royalton Rd., Strongsville, OH, 44136
- 8890 Darrow Rd., Twinsburg, OH, 44087
- 4215 Pearl Rd., Medina, OH, 44256
- 34545 Euclid Ave., Willoughby, OH, 44094
- 1572 Mentor Ave., Painesville, OH, 44077
- 7507 Brookpark Rd., Parma, OH, 44129
- 591 Canton Rd., Akron, OH, 44312
- 980 East Waterloo Rd., Akron, OH, 44306
- 1980 West Market St., Akron, OH, 44313
- 876 Wooster Rd., North Barberton, OH, 44203
- 3106 Whipple Ave., Canton, OH, 44718
- 1948 State Rd., Cuyahoga Falls, OH, 44223
- 3908 Medina Rd., Montrose, OH, 44333
- 4424 Kent Rd., Stow, OH, 44224
- 1037 High St., Wadsworth, OH, 44281
- 5668 Broadview Rd., Parma, OH, 44134
- 1220 Columbia Rd., Westlake, OH, 44145
- 7805 Broadview Rd., Seven Hills, OH, 44131
- 21459 Center Ridge Rd., Fairview Park, OH, 44116
About Take 5 Oil Change Take 5 Oil Change has been serving customers for more than 30 years. In 1996, Take 5 designed the first "5 Minute Drive-Thru Oil Change" location. Take 5 Oil Change is the market leader in speed and quality, and is the fastest growing quick lube chain in the country. Take 5 Oil Change was acquired by Driven Brands in 2016, and today has nearly 300 locations across the United States. For more information, visit www.take5oilchange.com.
Mid-American Conference Founded in 1946, the Mid-American Conference is an NCAA Division I, 12-member conference that sponsors 23 championships and is one of ten members of the Football Bowl Subdivison (FBS). With total enrollment of nearly 300,000 students, the league represents institutions of higher learning in five (5) states - Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New York, and Ohio.
Current full member institutions and the year they joined are -- East Division: University of Akron (1992), Bowling Green State University (1952), University at Buffalo (1998), Kent State University (1951), Miami University (1947), Ohio University (1946). West Division: Ball State University (1973), Central Michigan University (1971), Eastern Michigan University (1971), Northern Illinois University (1975-86, rejoined in 1997), University of Toledo (1950), Western Michigan University (1947). The conference office is based in Cleveland, Ohio.