Valvoline Continues Driving Growth into 2019
Last year, Valvoline saw tremendous expansion through acquisitions and new store openings across North America. Valvoline’s growth has continued into 2019, with seven new stores added to their network in January and February.
The latest openings include:
- January 18 – New VIOC in Wilmington, North Carolina, by franchisee Quality Automotive Services, Inc.
- January 22 – New company-owned VIOC in Fredericksburg, Virginia
- February 15 – New company-owned VIOC in Katy, Texas
- February 20 – New VIOC in Seneca, South Carolina, by franchisee Quality Automotive Services, Inc.
- February 22 – New VIOC in Bridgeview, Illinois, by franchisee Ivy Lane Corporation
- February 26 – New company-owned VIOC in Indianapolis, Indiana
- February 27 – New company-owned VIOC in Lakeville, Minnesota
A core element of Valvoline's strategy is to accelerate the growth of its industry-leading quick-lube model, which is all about delivering a quick, easy and trusted experience for every customer, every day.