2019 Emerging Leaders Scholarship Winners Announced
Congratulations to this year's Emerging Leaders Scholarship winners:
- Tim Ehmann, Site Manager - Bethel Park Rapid Wash, Bethel Park, Penn.
- Daniel Haynes, Operations Manager - Waves Carwash Cafe, Australia
- Daniel Petrelle, Jr., General Manager - Splash Car Wash, Bethany, Conn.
- Kyle Pezoldt, Facility Manager - Kuhnsville Car Wash, Allentown, Penn.
- Travis Rogers, Location Manager - Marc 1 Car Wash, Pelham, Ala.
For the 5th year, the International Carwash Association has awarded its Emerging Leaders Scholarship to up-and-coming car wash industry leaders, under the age of 45.
“Since we started the program in 2015, we have awarded nearly 20 scholarships,” says Megan Clark, Director of Membership for the International Carwash Association. “It is an honor to recognize the hardworking employees who help shape the direction and culture of their companies. Recipients are the ‘who’s who’ of up and coming leaders in our industry.”
Recipients are selected based on their leadership, dedication and commitment to their company and the car wash industry. Each of the five winners will receive a Premium Pass to The Car Wash Show and accommodations for three nights.
For more information about the Emerging Leader Scholarship program, please contact Megan Clark at email@example.com.