Valvoline Announces New Quick Lubes in Michigan, Illinois
Valvoline Inc. announced new locations in press releases on April 23 and 24, including a quick lube location in the Detroit market that is now operating as a company-owned Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC) service center.
Of the 51 Valvoline Instant Oil Change service centers in Michigan, the Detroit-area facility is Valvoline’s 49th company-owned location.
The service center is located at 10427 Telegraph Road in Taylor, Michigan. No appointments are necessary.
The company also added a franchise location in LaGrange, Illinois, as part of Ivy Lane Corporation’s eight-shop network.
The LaGrange shop is located at 5501 Willow Springs Road. Ivy Lane runs more than half of the 14 VIOCs in the Chicago market.
Valvoline has been rapidly expanding its footprint, both in company-owned and franchisee shops. With these most recent additions, the company has announced 25 new VIOC locations since March 1, including:
- March 1 – New VIOC in Sandy, Utah, by franchisee Superior Lube
- March 5 – Acquisition of 12 Terrible Herbst centers, to be rebranded as VIOC
- March 5 – Acquisition of 3 franchised VIOC locations, added to the company-owned network
- March 18 – Two new company-owned VIOCs in Houston, Texas
- March 19 – New company-owned VIOC in Williamsburg, Virginia
- March 21 – New VIOC in Milford, Deleware, by franchisee Henley Companies
- March 25 – New VIOC in Fort Pierce, Florida, by franchisee Metrolube Companies
- March 26 – New VIOC in Wichita, Kansas, by franchisee Westco Lube Inc.
- March 27 – New company-owned VIOC in Jackson, Michigan
- April 23 – New company-owned VIOC in Taylor, Michigan
- April 24 – New VIOC in LaGrange, Illinois, by franchisee Ivy Lane Corporation