Mitchell 1, Federated Auto Parts Announce Scholarships
July 24, 2019—Two companies recently announced scholarships for 14 students across the country.
Federated Auto Parts awarded the Art Fisher Memorial Scholarships to 13 students. They are administered through the University of the Aftermarket Foundation, according to a press release. The scholarship is named for the late founder of Federated.
- John Besozzi of Grafton, Ohio
- Liam Brennan of Penobscot, Maine
- Patrick Brooks of Melville, New York
- Cole Cowher of Roanoke, Virginia
- Ethan Dyke of Troy, Ohio
- Hunter Grimm of Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Wilson Hertzler of Kittanning, Pennsylvania
- Cole Niemann of Old Bridge, New Jersey
- Brooke Peckham of Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Kayla Resco of Crozet, Virginia
- Madison Russ of Townshend, Vermont
- Miles Spearman of Youngstown, Ohio
- Gabriel Yaich of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Separately, Mitchell 1 named St. Charles, Ill. student Jackson Dietrich as its 2019 Automotive Technology Outstanding Student. This was part of the North American Council of Automotive Teachers conference held recently in Canada.
As part of the award, Dietrich received a $2,500 scholarship, a $500 check and accommodations at the conference, according to a press release. Dietrich will attend Southern Illinois University in the fall to study automotive technology.