In Los Angeles on Sept. 26? See 21 Car Films for $25
Havana Motor Club. Ronin. A preview of All Cars Go To Heaven 2 In addition to being the greatest car film event on Earth, ever, the third annual Jalopnik Film Festival in Los Angeles will bring you a full-day of 21 car films (both short and long) for $25. Buy your tickets right here, or grab one of the few remaining early bird $50 VIP tickets. The value!
The current lineup for the second day of the Jalopnik Film Festival (Friday is going to be a showing of Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman with a few surprises) is going to be the single greatest day of car film showings ever envisioned by mankind.
It will have a full day of screening at the historic and beautiful theater at the Theatre at Ace Hotel Downtown Los Angeles. This, you will need a ticket for, and you can get the $25 general admission ticket, which gets you into all the films, or the $75 VIP ticket (currently $50 on early bird until sold out), which includes popcorn and a drink and lunch, as well as some special perks on Friday.
Here’s some of what they're bringing:
- Steve McQueen: The Man And Le Mans - Le Mans may be adored by car film enthusiasts, but this documentary captures the high price Steve McQueen paid professionally and personally to get the film made.
- Mad Max (The Original) - George Miller imagines a post-apocalyptic world with cars so amazing you find yourself rooting for the end of the world.
- All Cars Go to Heaven, Part Two - A sneak preview of the second installment of The Smoking Tire’s road trip epic.
- Havana Motor Club - This stirring documentary captures the spirit of underground Cuban car enthusiasts trying to hold the first sanctioned race since the 1959 Revolution.
- Jalopnik on YouTube Season Two Preview - We’ll be showing a preview of our new season of shows for our YouTube channel before anyone else gets to see it.
- Being Evel - The story of America’s greatest daredevil Evel Knievel as told by superfan Johnny Knoxville.
- Ronin -Many car buffs and film buffs believe Frankenheimer’s spy classic is secretly the best car chase movie ever made.
- In Loving Memory -More than 240 competitors have died at the Isle of Man TT and this short film captures the spirit that draws them back every year.
- Jalopnik Short Film Contest Selections - The 11 short films selected by our panel of esteemed jurors, representing the best work of some familiar talent and some new directors.
This article originally appeared on jalopnik.com