June 22, 2020—National Oil and Lube News has formed an editorial advisory board, bringing industry leaders together to advise the magazine on subject matter and scope.
The group will meet monthly with the editorial team at NOLN to discuss the achievements and challenges of each issue, as well as topics and issues that would be best covered by the magazine. The goal is to give members of the quick lube industry a stronger role in the creation of the magazine.
The format follows the lead of other 10 Missions Media magazines, Ratchet+Wrench and FenderBender.
Members on the NOLN editorial advisory board will serve limited terms. The inaugural group is:
- Bill Floyd, owner, Lucas Oil Center and AOCA board president
- Jim Harrington, executive vice president, Victory Lane Quick Oil Change
- Pete Frey, owner, Take 5 Oil Change of Covington, La., and former Take 5 president
- Lenny Saucier, vice president of human resources and training development, Victory Lane Quick Oil Change and NOLN columnist
- Matt Webb, owner, Premier Oil Change