Valvoline Instant Oil Change customers in Maryland can help provide Red Cross flood relief for Ellicott City residents
The Red Cross and Valvoline Instant Oil Change℠ locations around the state of Maryland are teaming up to help support their neighbors in Ellicott City who have again been hard hit by flooding.
Customers can donate to the Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund at eight Valvoline Instant Oil Change locations in Maryland. Every customer who donates will receive a discount on future oil change services and a donation card to help build a visual "wall of generosity" at these service centers.
In addition, the Valvoline Instant Oil Change franchisee that operates these locations, Henley Enterprises, Inc., will match 50% of all customer donations up to $10,000.
"We want to give back to the community of Ellicott City," said Don Smith, CEO of Henley Enterprises. "We appreciate our customers' generosity in this time of need and want to show our support for the communities we serve."
Customers can make donations now through Saturday, July 21 at these eight Valvoline Instant Oil Change locations in Maryland:
- Annapolis (410) 224-8507 1922 West St. 21401
- Bowie (301) 805-4000 16505 Ballpark Road 20716
- Brooklyn Park (410) 789-5970 5515 Ritchie Hwy. 21225
- Edgewater (410) 956-5880 57 Mayo Road 21037
- Ellicott City (410) 313-8824 4215 Montgomery Road 21043
- Glen Burnie (410) 760-5344 7391 Baltimore-Annapolis Blvd. 21061
- Laurel (301) 362-1400 8301 Spruce Hill Drive 20707
- Middle River (410) 780-7717 1324 Martin Blvd. 21220
™ Trademark, Valvoline or its subsidiaries, registered in various countries ℠ Service mark, Valvoline or its subsidiaries, registered in various countries
About Henley Enterprises, Inc. Founded in 1989, Henley Enterprises, Inc. is the largest Valvoline Instant Oil Change franchisee. They operate more than 175 service centers in 10 states including: California, Delaware, Florida, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Virginia.