Rebates make fuel treatments, stop leaks and supplements easier on the wallet
The trifecta of automotive chemical companies — Bar’s Leaks®, Rislone® and Hy-per Lube® — is making it easier for do-it-yourself customers to try new products that can solve their vehicle issues through the brands’ joint national Auto Care Rewards program. The program lets customers take advantage of current rebate offers, as well as track earned rewards and enter available sweepstakes. Focusing on the brands’ top chemical tools, the program helps drive additional sales.
“We launched Auto Care Rewards in 2017 and saw great success with reaching new customers who were interested in trying our products, as well as increasing sales of targeted solutions,” says Clay Parks, vice president of development. “Continuing to offer significant rebates on some of our products helps lower the barrier to entry for customers who might be on the fence about trying a product while driving brand loyalty and repeat sales for stores when DIYers see the positive results these products provide.”
Ongoing on-pack rebates are available through December 31, 2018 for the following products:
- $5 rebate on Rislone Nano Prime Engine + Oil Performance Booster (Part # 4104)
- $10 rebate on Bar’s Leaks Head Seal Blown Head Gasket Repair (Part # HG-1)
- $5 rebate on Bar’s Leaks Oil Seal (Part # OS-1)
- March: $5 rebate on Rislone Complete Fuel Systems Gasoline or Diesel Treatment (Part # 4700 or 4740)
- April: $2.50 rebate on Hy-per Lube Oil Supplement (Part # HPL201)
- June/July: $2.50 on Hy-per Lube Super Coolant (Part # HPC100)
- August: $5 rebate on Rislone Complete Fuel Systems Gasoline or Diesel Treatment (Part # 4700 or 4740)
- October: $2.50 rebate on Hy-per Lube Oil Supplement (Part # HPL201) and $3 rebate on Bar’s Leaks Cooling System Repair (Part # 1150)
- November: $5 rebate on Rislone Complete Fuel Systems Gasoline or Diesel Treatment (Part # 4700 or 4740)
For more information about Bar’s Leaks, America’s most trusted stop-leak brand since 1947, visit barsleaks.com. For more information about Rislone, America’s best-selling engine treatment brand for more than 90 years, visit rislone.com. For more on Hy-per Lube additives, visit hyperlube.com. Bar’s Leaks, Rislone and Hy-per Lube technology is proudly made in the U.S.A. Always has been. Always will be.