The Auto Maintenance Repair Association (AMRA) and Motorist Assurance Program (MAP) will hold their annual spring membership meeting in conjunction with the Automechanika Chicago show on Saturday, April 25, 2015 in Chicago.
The membership meeting will be held on the fourth floor of McCormick Place West in room W470a. The session will begin at 4 p.m. and will be followed with cocktails and networking in room W470b. Dress is business casual and a spouse or guest is welcome. The tentative schedule is as follows:
· Annual AMRA Business Meeting
· Association/Membership Report
· Recognition of Founding Members
· Keynote Speaker, Frost & Sullivan, transportation program manager, Stephen Spivey
· Reception, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
To register, visit www.amra.org/upcoming-events, select Spring Membership Meeting and click on Register Now. The deadline to register is Friday, April 17, 2015.