Aug. 23, 2022—TireHub is celebrating its four-year anniversary.
According to a press release, TireHub is a national tire distributor that was founded by The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company and Bridgestone Americas Inc.
“During our fourth year of business, we maintained our focus on providing leading service that drives our customers’ success. We expanded our footprint, grew our portfolio with Cooper Tires, added delivery capabilities and invested in tools to fuel continued growth,” said TireHub CEO Ted Becker via the press release. “We saw our customers’ businesses change over the last year and we adapted to their needs. Our commitment is always to deliver the tires they need, when and how they need them, so they can better serve consumers.”
Here are some of the TireHub highlights from the past year, according to the press release:
- TireHub expanded into McAllen, Texas, and Tucson, Arizona.
- The company opened a second center in Chicago, Illinois.
- TireHub Logistics Centers were relocated to Kennesaw, Georgia, Memphis, Tennessee, and Metairie, Louisiana.
- The company appointed Ted Becker to CEO, Grant Dismore to vice president of operations, and Curtis Brison to vice president of sales, marketing and strategic growth.
- TireHub promoted Nikki Roberson to vice president of communications, culture and customer experience.
TireHub has also dedicated time to optimizing the customer experience by updating the ordering portal, implementing new reporting capabilities, and more.