Aug. 7, 2019—Maine-based VIP Tires & Service, announced promotions in an Aug. 6 press release.
- Tim Winkeler to President and CEO, formerly President and Chief Operating Officer
- Scott Pickard to Chief Financial Officer (CFO), formerly VP of Finance
- Gary MacCausland to Senior Vice President of Operations & Merchandising, formerly VP of Operations
- John Quirk to Executive Chairman, formerly Chairman and CEO
- Allan Kirkland to Chief Financial Officer of Quirk Automotive, formerly CFO of VIP
“I am very excited to announce these changes,” Quirk said in a press release. “These promotions reflect our company’s commitment to growth, as well as to recognizing individuals for their leadership and contributions.
"Tim, Scott, Gary and Allan have all been a key part of our success, and they exemplify our company’s commitment to the highest professional standards. Our team at VIP has never been stronger and under Tim’s leadership I am confident we will continue to grow, enhance profitability and continue to build our culture of ownership.”
In their new roles, John Quirk and Allan Kirkland will focus on real estate management, new store development and acquisitions. These promotions all take effect September 1, 2019.
Image: VIP Tires & Service / From left to right: Gary MacCausland, John Quirk, Tim Winkeler, Allan Kirkland, Scott Pickard