WIX Filters Announces Top Four Finalists for 2017 School of the Year Competition
In conjunction with O’Reilly Auto Parts and Tomorrow’s Technician magazine, WIX Filters®, a global manufacturer of filtration products, is thrilled to announce the top four finalists for the 2017 School of the Year competition.
The top four are as follows:
- Region 1: Suffolk County Community College, Seldon, NY
- Region 2: Elizabethtown Community and Technical College, Elizabethtown, KY
- Region 3: Southeast Community College, Milford, NE
- Region 4: Hunter High School, West Valley City, UT
The winner will be selected from the four finalists, with a surprise ceremony in October and a formal announcement during AAPEX on Oct. 30.
The winning school will receive:
- Visit by Tomorrow’s Tech staff and program sponsors
- $2,500 WIX Filters donation to the school’s program
- O’Reilly and WIX Filters gear
- Appearance by either the WIX or O’Reilly Auto Parts marketing unit
- Travel for the class instructor and a guest to Las Vegas to attend Babcox
Since 1939, WIX® Filters has been an innovator in filtration products. WIX designs, manufactures and distributes products for automotive, diesel, agricultural, industrial and specialty filter markets. Part of the MANN+HUMMEL family of brands, WIX's product line includes oil, air, cabin interior, fuel, coolant, transmission and hydraulic filters for automobiles, trucks, off-road equipment and manufacturing applications. For more information, visit www.wixfilters.com, or any of our social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube.